인터뷰

KPOP스타 세계를 홀리다-용화 인터뷰 KPOP Stars Captivate the World-Yonghwa Interview with captions

by justjyh posted Dec 24, 2012
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

On your PC, turn on the English captions by clicking the caption icon on bottom!

Full transcript here for those accessing through mobile: 

Q. How did you feel when "Where You Are" ranked No. 1 on the Oricon Chart?

I didn't know until I found out at our fansite.  There were all these articles. I had heard it's difficult to (rank top) on the Oricon Weekly Chart.But it's an honor that we've reached there, for the first time in 41 years as an overseas band. I was happy when we topped the indies chart, and now that we've even topped the weekly chart, I'm very happy. 

Q. How did you get into music?

Since I was in middle school, I began composing often, though I didn't learn from anyone else. I somehow got my hands on composing programs and tried it myself. So I had a big dream of being in a band. My parents would tell me, since elementary school I liked being in front of others, getting attention from others. I remember I really liked the spotlight too. It wasn't anything professional, but I practiced singing at home and I even had recording devices. I'd record songs on my own and trained myself a lot like that.

Q. Do you have any concerns?

My concerns at the moment. I don't think I had some time to recharge myself because I kept working for the past 2.5 years.I came to think, perhaps I overworked myself a bit too much. 

While working, I'd torment myself. Stressing out too much.  Until now I lived that way, so I'm thinking I need some time to recharge myself. It wasn't like that before, but nowadays I'm often afraid of the things I need to do. I was never like that before. Maybe it's because I'm aging year by year. I began to feel responsibilities and even fear regarding work. So I think I need some time to reenergize myself.

Q. Do you have another field you'd like to venture other than music?

I want to do everything I'm given with all of my heart. If i put myself out to do anything, it always returns to help me in the end. I sometimes think of these things: if I produce a team, I'd like to create one like this, (make them do) this type of music, set their fashion style in a certain way. Whenever I'm bored, I think of these things often. I'm always thinking about producing. If our agency releases a new group, I'd definitely like to present a song to them, music that fits them well. I want to direct the recording and complete songs with affection. I want to produce an album, too. Always.  

Q. What do you think of CNBLUE members?

As for Jungshin, he has a very delicate heart. He has a very innocent side...innocent and delicate. Minhyuk has his goals and ambitions, but he always knows how to care about others. Jonghyun has a very manly personality but sometimes can seem like a kid. I think we all have different personalities.

Q. Are you happy?

I feel now that I really received my calling. I can't imagine what I could have done if it wasn't for what I'm doing. I'm not doing this out of pressure but because I enjoy it. I think it's my destiny. I believe the best job is doing what I can enjoy the most.