본문 바로가기
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
cr. healingjyh

SEI: He didn't speak much about music, Yonghwa, if you're to give them an advice, what would you tell them?
YH: When they debut, there will be views that aren't necessarily positive. They'll need to endure that well, and if they enjoy each day, it'll positively influence the process of finding NFlying's identity as a team.

Q: Since you two are also bands, you'll know better. If there's a specific color of Nflying that will likely be advantageous in terms of popularity, please point it out.
YH: Hello, this is CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa. Clearly, it's not possible for NFlying and the members to know their specific musical color yet. I don't think they have their own style yet. We're in our 5th year since debut, and we're still at the stage of finding our identity, finding our musical color. Since they're still young, I think they're in a period where they can try many things. Though the agency, as a major band agency, directs them toward a certain way, what comes afterwards is entirely formed by NFlying. How they hold onto their musical integrity and how they lead it, is not the role of the agency, but of all the NFlying members. So far, I don't think they have a determined identity yet. I think it's more appropriate to anticipate (their future). How they develop from now on, how they grow and find their color. When a lot of time passes, the general public and negative views will turn positively. I hope they don't feel hasty and go slow. 

Q. What's CNBLUE's plan for this year?
YH: We returned from the world tour, and we retrieved many things we'd lost through performances, and through meeting many fans we returned to our initial determination. It helped greatly in writing Can't Stop for this album as well. We're planning to promote a lot in Korea this year. We hope you would continue to watch how CNBLUE grows from now on.
(some talk about fashion w/JS)

4:07~
YH: MH, I wish you could raise the tone of your voice a little.
MH: This is my own MC voice tone. 
YH: Sorry~ I'm sorry~

Q. Rep. HSH has so much portion in CDD111. Were you greedy again this time?
YH: He acts like he doesn't, but he's very greedy over the coverage. He really gets greedy over them. I think he works the hardest on this. Even more so than all of his other work. He's always happily smiling when he's shooting CDD111.

• klaritia 2014.03.12 22:30
    The GOOD sunbaenim.
  • sakuratint 2014.03.12 22:44
    Yonghwa is really a good sunbae ^^ giving n.flying good advices for their debut :)
  • beetlejuice 2014.03.12 23:28
    gah the part where he mentions the negativity they'll experience :( yonghwa has been through so much and he's still waiting to be recognized by the k-music industry.
  • ila 2014.03.13 01:44
    it so nice to see him giving encourages to them..really thoughtful and caring sunbae^^
  • Pearl 2014.03.13 02:46
    I love the straight honesty that he's presenting and the good advice given to NFlying. Instead of singing praises of them when they just debut, he is asking them to take it slow, enjoy the process and develop their own style. The last part about Pres Han is also quite funny, leave it to YH to say what's probably on everyone's mind as well. LOL.
  • bluish2012 2014.03.13 08:22
    he is a wise sunbae ^^ but the last part...he soo trolled the Han sajangnim kkk
  • bluemoon 2014.03.13 09:02
    용화나이 이제 25세인데 이야기 하는 것 보면 정말 생각이 깊고 성숙한 사람이란 생각이 듭니다.
  • s.jefferson 2014.03.13 09:11
    He shows full maturity on serious matters whilst totally playful on minor things, teasing MH & HSH
  • 스더 2014.03.13 21:35
    진짜 정용화란 사람은 정말 알면알수록
    멋진사람이다

1. 아이치이 인터뷰 iQiyi Interview 泡菜帮热点精选 :任性!CNBLUE专访get流行语

2. 2014.12 인스타일 (단독) Instyle (Solo)

3. [번역] 韓流 T.O.P 2015.01

4. 2014.11 Arena/Esquire Fossil 미니인터뷰 Mini Interview

5. [Ray] 2014.11 화보 & 인터뷰

6. [Fancam] 2014.05.14 Interviewed by Media after Shu Uemura Fan Meeting (boicemonter)

7. 2014.08.01 Taiwan Chinatimes Interview

8. Tencent Entertainment - CNBLUE

9. 2014.06.23 Tudou Korean~ CNBLUE Correcting Fans

10. 【E】2014.05.27 Star Talk (홍콩 Hong Kong)

11. 【Eng-subbed】[Whirl Wind 娱乐大风暴] Jung Yong Hwa Interview: Grateful for Fans' Support

12. 【E】2014.05.16 ETN 연예스테이션 씨엔블루&강소라 CF촬영 Entertainment Station CNBLUE and Kang Sora

13. LETV 2014.05.15 팬미팅 이모저모 Fanmeet & Interview Part 2

14. LETV 2014.05.15 팬미팅 이모저모 Fanmeet & Interview

15. 1014.04 KWAVE PDF Version

16. [Yahoo名人娛樂]獨家Q&A

17. "브루노마스 내한공연, 어제 잠 못잤다" "I couldn't sleep last night for Bruno Mars' Concert"

18. Kwave-미니인터뷰 Mini Interview

19. 爱奇艺 독점 씨엔블루 인터뷰 Exclusive: CNBLUE Popular on Weibo & Old Photos Revealed

20. 【E】 중국판 Harper's Bazaar 용화 인터뷰 Harper's BAZAAR China 2014.04 Issue: Yonghwa Q&A

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7