단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

용용 관련 부분은 13:50-20:10

MC 멘트 간략 번역:

오늘 게스트 정용화씨 입니다~

질문:

1. 베이징 첫 솔로 콘서트를 하루 앞두고 있는데요. 보통 콘서트 하루전 심정은 어떠신지?

2. 그렇게 긴장하고 있진 않군요. 오히려 운동이나 음식으로 릴랙스하는군요. 좋아하는 베이징 음식 있나요? 혹은 지금 먹고싶은 음식이 있나요?

3. 그래서 인터뷰 빨리 끝내고 싶겠네요.  불가능해요ㅋㅋㅋ 질문이 엄청 많거든요. 이번 콘서트는 솔로 콘서트잖아요. 씨엔블루로서 하는 콘서트랑 다른점은? 혹은 솔로콘서트가 특별하다 싶은 점은?

4. 이번 솔로콘서트투어는 4개월동안 17차례나 진행되는데요. 빡빡한 콘서트 스케줄때문에 힘들거나 하지는 않나요?

5. 지난 달에 상하이에서 콘서트를 하셨는데요 인상깊었던 점은 없었나요? 듣기로는 팬분들이 앵콜 때 아쉬워서 가지마가지마 라고 했다고.

6. 가지마라는 단어 중국어로 뭔지 알려드릴까요? 베이징 팬분들에게도 써먹을수 있게. 보통 정상적으로는 不要走(bu yao zou)라고 하는데 좀 더 친한 사이에는 表走嘛(biao zou ma)라고 해요.

카테나 제목이 맞지 않으면 지적해주세요~ 

• 골든브릿지 2015.05.08 09:32
    뱌오쯔마 ~~~ ㅋㅋ 맞나 ㅋㅋㅋ 대답 보고 질문을 유추하능데 시원하게 알려주셔서 감사^^
  • 喜yonghwa 2015.05.08 10:43
    ㅋㅋㅋ 저거 할 때 용용 애교 완전 쩔~ 웨이보에서 이미 팬들 저부분만 움짤 만들었더라능 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • klaritia 2015.05.08 10:37

Made a cut.

• yongyongjii 2015.05.08 20:12
    sharing very rough trans based on Chinese subs from 13:50 – 18:03

MC: Besides conducting interviews, what is your mood usually like on the day before the concert?
    YH: Currently, through the solo tour, can taste delicious local food, can have time to swim, can also have time to exercise, and can eat delicious food too. Those are the times I've spent.

MC: What Beijing food do you like? What do you especially feel like eating now?
    YH: Hot pot (火锅 huo guo, it’s like shabu-shabu). I have delicious memory of hot pot in Beijing. I am still unsure what we will eat today, staff will bring me to eat at very good restaurant, full of anticipation now.

MC: What’s the most fun aspect of solo concert or the difference with CNBLUE concert? Or are there aspects (about the solo concerts) that you felt very good about?
    YH: A solo concert will have some differences with a four-person concert. However, I (now) know that I can also hold a solo concert together with fans. In future, will hold concerts even more seriously as CNBLUE, and will also complete solo tour seriously. It feels special to differentiate like this and do both well.

MC: What’s not easy about this concert tour is that I heard there would be 17 concerts within 4 months for this concert tour. That's quite intense, isn’t it?
    YH: (no Chinese subtitles for this part, but the caption reads: ‘Yonghwa does not feel tired by 17 concerts, adopts a travelling attitude and enjoying the process.’)

MC: Was there anything unforgettable about the Shanghai concert? It seems like fans were reluctant for you to leave and were going ‘kajima, kajima’ to make you stay during the encore?
    YH: Fans shouted ‘kajima’ and they sang <Because I Miss You> in unison before the encore. I was very touched to hear the song fans sang, it made me give my best effort to sing the last song well.

MC: Do you want to learn how to say ‘kajima’ in Chinese so that you can use it to retain fans at tomorrow’s Beijing concert? Let me teach you. Usually, we say不要走 (bu yao zou). But sometimes, to those close to us, we will 表走嘛 (biao yao zou ma). That is ageyo.

YH starts practicing the ageyo version 表走嘛 (biao zou ma) XD

1. 【E】2016.02 엘르 중국판 ELLE China Editorial Cut (Short Interview)

2. 【E】 씨엔블루의 시간은 빠르게 흐른다 2015.11 앳스타일 @star1

3. 신데렐라 중국어버전 관련 yinyuetai/tudou/ifeng 인터뷰

4. 2015.10 하퍼스바자 Harper's Bazaar

5. [번역] Trendy No.61 - 완벽남과 가까이 만난 '어느 멋진 날'

6. 【E】 iWeekly No. 921 JYH: Getting popular made me less brave

7. [IWeekly Vol. 921] 정용화- 아이돌, 멀고도 가까운(싱가폴 잡지인터뷰 번역)

8. 대만콘 기자회견 OFD Taiwan PressCon 2015.06.19

9. 2015.06.03 Singapore Zaobao Interview

10. 2015.05.07 Hunan Entertain TV "Tianlaicun" 인터뷰 《天籁村》

11. [Cancam] 2015.06 용화 부분 번역 Yonghwa parts translated

12. 2015.04.16 HK TVB J2 Star Talk - CNBLUE (w/Eng trans of YH related parts)

13. 2015.04.16 SoHu TV 독점 인터뷰 Exclusive Interview (w/Eng translations)

14. 2015.04.06 태국 GMM Chae Tae Chao 인터뷰

15. 2015.04.02 Sina Ent Intv: Weibo King JYH's Ideal Type is "小浪"

16. 2015.04.01 Sina Entertainment Interview Preview Message

17. 2015.03.27 iQIYI 정용화가 '인터넷 킹'이 된 비결 JYH Interview: Secrets of Becoming the Internet King

18. [Eng-subbed] 2015.03.25 [sina] FNC GTC 상해 개관식 인터뷰 SHANGHAI Open Ceremony Interview

19. [스캔 Scan] 한류피아 Hallyu Pia 韓流ぴあ 2015年4/30号

20. 2015.03.23 EasyIdol Interview Part 3 (with Chin to Eng translation)

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7