본문 바로가기

Click "CC" for English subs

Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/yrihan/2015-03-25/doc-iavxeafs2220656.shtml

MRTw-chmifpy1557937.jpg

新浪娱乐讯 323日,FNCGTC全球艺人培养中心(上海)举行开幕剪彩仪式暨新闻发布会,FNC Entertainment代表韩成豪携旗下当红艺人CNBLUE[微博]队长兼主唱郑容和[微博]FNC GTC(上海)代表王杰以及FNC ACADEMY&FNC GTC代表高光逸共同出席,为开幕造势。作为前辈,郑容和谦称不敢教后辈们唱歌,表示给新人打气就好。

新浪娱乐:FNCGTC在中国上海开办,荣和会不会作为导师或者是嘉宾为学员们授课?或者有哪些宝贵的经验传授给学员?

郑容和:啊,这个…其实让我当导师或者是嘉宾的话,我觉得会很不好意思。当然,我可以给他们勇气,为他们加油,这样的话,会更舒服一些。

新浪娱乐:作为前辈,郑容和觉得,想要在如今的韩流圈乃至亚洲娱乐圈有一番作为的话,最需要具备的素质是?

郑容和:作为艺人的,我现在也是在不停的学习。艺人,是一个需要在大众面前表现自己的角色。所以我觉得,自信是最最重要的。

新浪娱乐:目前FNC只有一个师妹团AOA,这次在中国上海设立学校,一定会吸引很多的人。郑容和想要怎么样的中国后辈师妹哪?

郑容和:我觉得无论怎样的后背我都会喜欢的。当然,如果是在音乐上有无限的热情,并且努力向上的后备,应该是最好的了。

新浪娱乐:FNC旗下的歌手们大多都是乐队的形式并且擅长乐器,但是我们发现你不仅擅长乐器,创作方面也非常出色,这些完全是凭借天赋还是说进入FNC之后也有像作词作曲的老师学习?

郑容和:小时候的时候,我就对音乐非常感兴趣,所以学习了吉他、钢琴一些乐器。进入FNC之后,觉得这是更加系统更加完善的培养。另外在创作这个方面,公司社长、同僚也给了我很多帮助,让我能有更多开放性的思维和创造的灵感。

Translation by klaritia

Sina: So FNCGTC Shanghai is opened, will you be a mentor or as a guest teacher giving trainees lessons? Or do you have any valuable experience to share with the trainess?
JYH: Ah, this... I think I'm not qualified to be a teacher or even a guest teacher. Of course, I'm very willing to cheer for them, give them encouragement and all. That's more suitable to be my part.

Sina: As a senior, what do you think is the essential quality to be sucessful in in the Hallyu scene or Asian entertainment scene?
JYH: As an artist, I'm still learning continuously. The role of an artist is to show oneself in front of the crowd. So I think self-confidence is the most important.

Sina: Now FNC has only one girl group, AOA. With the opening of the Shanghai training center, a lot of girls may enrol. What kind of Chinese girl trainees would you like to see?
JYH: I think I will like whoever the trainees. Of course, the kind with endless enthusiasm in music and work very hard to go to the top will be the best.

Sina: Most of the FNC artists are bands and good at musical instruments, but we notice you are not only good at instruments, you're good at composing too. You're just talented like that or you learned from teachers after entering FNC?
JYH: When I was little, I was interested in music already. So I learned the guitar, piano and some other musical instruments. Entering FNC, my interest has been nurtured more systematically and completely. As for creating music, the company CEO, the colleagues have helped me a lot. That way, I have an open mind for all the music inspirations.

1. 【E】2016.02 엘르 중국판 ELLE China Editorial Cut (Short Interview)

2. 【E】 씨엔블루의 시간은 빠르게 흐른다 2015.11 앳스타일 @star1

3. 신데렐라 중국어버전 관련 yinyuetai/tudou/ifeng 인터뷰

4. 2015.10 하퍼스바자 Harper's Bazaar

5. [번역] Trendy No.61 - 완벽남과 가까이 만난 '어느 멋진 날'

6. 【E】 iWeekly No. 921 JYH: Getting popular made me less brave

7. [IWeekly Vol. 921] 정용화- 아이돌, 멀고도 가까운(싱가폴 잡지인터뷰 번역)

8. 대만콘 기자회견 OFD Taiwan PressCon 2015.06.19

9. 2015.06.03 Singapore Zaobao Interview

10. 2015.05.07 Hunan Entertain TV "Tianlaicun" 인터뷰 《天籁村》

11. [Cancam] 2015.06 용화 부분 번역 Yonghwa parts translated

12. 2015.04.16 HK TVB J2 Star Talk - CNBLUE (w/Eng trans of YH related parts)

13. 2015.04.16 SoHu TV 독점 인터뷰 Exclusive Interview (w/Eng translations)

14. 2015.04.06 태국 GMM Chae Tae Chao 인터뷰

15. 2015.04.02 Sina Ent Intv: Weibo King JYH's Ideal Type is "小浪"

16. 2015.04.01 Sina Entertainment Interview Preview Message

17. 2015.03.27 iQIYI 정용화가 '인터넷 킹'이 된 비결 JYH Interview: Secrets of Becoming the Internet King

18. [Eng-subbed] 2015.03.25 [sina] FNC GTC 상해 개관식 인터뷰 SHANGHAI Open Ceremony Interview

19. [스캔 Scan] 한류피아 Hallyu Pia 韓流ぴあ 2015年4/30号

20. 2015.03.23 EasyIdol Interview Part 3 (with Chin to Eng translation)

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
/ 7