From용화

【E】특공! 특공병 정용화 입니다. This is Jung Yonghwa, serving in the Special Forces.

by anonymous posted Aug 22, 2018
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
DlLBio_VAAAuK9C.jpg

Trans)

*Please only read it at justJYH, do not repost*

Teukgong! (*Special forces salute)

Dear everyone, hello! This is Jung Yonghwa, serving in the Special Forces.

Since my enlistment on 3/5, you could say it's been quite a while, or short in a way.

It was cold when I enlisted, now it continues to be scorching.

Everyone, are you all doing all right? Are you healthy?

I'm writing as you seem to be curious about my news.

First, I'm doing really fine. All the staff, comrades, and juniors are all nice to me, so I am very thankful as I spend my days here. With a sense of duty, I am doing my utmost to train and serve.

As I serve here not as a celebrity, but a soldier Jung Yonghwa, I am realizing what I had missed and could not see during my promotional activities, and also reflecting on myself. I am learning a lot of new things and receiving a lot of great inspiration as well, which makes this period very worthwhile. Am I speaking too formally...? Hmm.. Then let's lighten up! Many of you heard that I reached 110 push-ups in 2 minutes at the training center, but in fact...it's 120 push-ups. That's a correction. Hehehe

Recently, as I've worked out even harder,...let's leave it at that!

Dear everyone! Thank you always for waiting and caring for me. I will reciprocate all of your love after my discharge, please wait and care a little bit more until then.

More than anything else, take care of your health, and I'll also cheer on for your happiness.

I'll send you my news again like this next time.

Dear everyone!! Teukgong!!

From. Special Assault Commando Jung Yong Hwa

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20