?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

cr. HKonlineTV

Trans)
I'm a male god, I'm your male god. Just Kidding!

The role I play in this movie is Paul Ahn, a chef coming from a Michelin-starred restaurant who dreams of setting up a Michelin restaurant in China.

Though we were rivals, if we were to compete on cooking in reality, I am a total rookie. In the beginning, there needed to be a tight tension between the two, so that's what I paid attention the most.

I remember the last day I filmed In Prague. That's where I also celebrated my birthday. It's all the more memorable so.

My motto, throughout my entire life, has been "time is gold." I think I've always been in and out of slump. It was always there, but rather than taking it too seriously, I just consider it a process. It makes hard times not as hard. That's how I pass through them.

My plan is...since this movie is opening, I hope it does well. In the first half of the year, my drama will open in Korea...I mean, will be aired in Korea. I hope you look forward to and love the show. Please continue to anticipate my future activities.

Even if you lose everything, let's not forget to smile. Everyone, this is Jung Yonghwa.

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20